Where: Central Park Library (Margie Edinger Room); 2635 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA 95051 (map)
When: Tuesday September 5th from 6:30-8:30pm
In the meeting’s Q&A session, community leaders are looking forward to community input on how the El Camino Corridor can serve our Peninsula communities’ needs for sustainable transportation, affordable housing, and efficient urban planning, so that the Corridor can be enjoyed by all! We look forward to voicing support for all 3 of these initaitives.
We’re excited to hear from the experts on the panel:
- Sue Serrone, Chair, Livable Sunnyvale
- Vikas Gupta, Santa Clara Community Advocates
- Gwen Buckley, Planner, San Mateo County Transit District 9 (supporting Grand Boulevard Initiative)
- LaShonda Kennedy, Vice Chair, Redwood City Transportation Advisory Committee
- Steve Le, Assistant Planner, City of Santa Clara
- Jay Lee, Senior Planner, City of Sunnyvale
- Moderator: Nikita Sinha, Walk San Jose Program Manager, CalWalks
Any questions? Just reach out to email@example.com.
Note: This is not a Library-sponsored event. The City of Santa Clara is neither responsible nor liable for information provided by users of the Library meeting rooms.